Laboratory fume hoods are the first defense to minimize chemical exposure to research workers. They are considered the primary means of protection from inhalation of hazardous vapors. It is therefore critical that all potentially harmful chemical work be conducted inside a properly functioning fume hood.
When looking for the finest ventilation equipment for your laboratory, give yourself an advantage...
- Densely louvered fume hood front panel design makes for gradual, non-turbulent transition between face opening and bypass air
- Removable exterior side panels for easy access to plumbing
- 3 piece baffle system with adjustable upper and lower dampers
- Flush interior access panels – no protruding gaskets or lapped panels to disturb airflow or collect condensate
- Full-frame stainless steel sash with integral finger pull
- Polypropylene sash guides riding in stainless steel channels for one-finger, silky-smooth operation
- Stainless steel lower airfoil
- Fume hood superstructure of formed 16-gage galvanized steel for 3-dimensional rigidity
- Stainless steel duct collar
- Full-width counterweight features “Tilt-Lock” – sash is locked in position in the event of cable failure
- Radiused cable eyelets welded to counterweight for secure, non-stressed cable attachment
- Fume hood pulley system uses four 2.5” diameter pulleys for unexcelled smooth operation and cable longevity
...the Iroquois Advantage